- Breathe in slowly while tensing all your muscles.
- Hold your breath and the tension for a count.
- Slowly release the tension and breathe out.
- Smile and say “Ahhh” or “Thank you”
- Breathe normally and watch your thoughts and feelings as each comes, stays, or departs; do not judge, only observe.
- When the minute is over repeat steps 1-4.
- Go about your day.
- Add a safe space, create one from past memories of calming places.
- Find and add a short calming slogan related to what matters.
- Be with beauty. Look for something of beauty and focus on it. Beauty is everywhere if only we look for it.
The Practice Routine
- At first, practice only when you are not stressed. Best time, as you are falling asleep. Might help you have more sweet dreams.
- As you feel the power of the exercise growing practice every spare moment you…
View original post 24 more words